The CONVERGE downloads page will be discontinued effective February 11, 2019 and replaced with the CONVERGE Hub. All current and new users must register on the CONVERGE Hub to access software downloads and documentation.
We are excited to offer an improved user experience and additional features on the CONVERGE Hub, where you can:
- Download the most recent or past versions of CONVERGE and CONVERGE Studio
- Manage your licenses—you can now view, download, or enter new host information for your CONVERGE licenses through a user-friendly interface
- Access a wide variety of CONVERGE documentation, including the CONVERGE and CONVERGE Studio manuals, example cases, release notes, quick setup guides, and training materials for all of our training courses
- Fill out the CONVERGE Hub registration form
Please use a professional (i.e., company or institution) email address for registration. You will be unable to register if you use a personal email address (e.g., gmail.com, outlook.com, yahoo.com).
- Validate your email address
You will receive an email asking you to validate your email address.
- Convergent Science personnel will approve your account
If you had an account on the CONVERGE downloads page and re-register with the same professional email address, your new account will be automatically approved. If you are a new user or a user who had an account registered under a personal email address, you must register with a professional email address, and it may take several days for your account to be approved.
Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions or issues with registration.